We know home maintenance can be one of the least appealing parts of “adulting”, and we’re here to help. We’ve outlined the most important (but also quick and painless!) tasks that’ll potentially save major repair costs down the road.
- Scrub your decks clean – sweep or vacuum to remove debris. Rent a pressure washer to make it shine.
- Freshen your pool – keep your pool looking clear and algae free; test water weekly for PH levels.
- Seal up your home – caulk to seal cracks (doors, window, attics, outlets); it will improve air quality and save on utilities.
- Inspect your windows – keep unexpected bug guests out.
- Clean your washer and dryer – keep mold from growing.
Get your home BBQ Party ready!!